Boongo’s “Money Chase” tournament
Total prize pool €105,000
Take part in the final stages of the Boongo’s “Money Chase” tournament that will be held from 05/08 to 24/08 and try your luck to win a share of a total prize pool of €105,000.
The total prize pool is 5,000 EUR for each tournament, which adds up to a grand total of 75,000 EUR (or the equivalent amount in another currency).
The total Extra Leaderboard prize pool is 10,000 EUR for each series, which adds up to a grand total of 30,000 EUR (or the equivalent amount in another currency).
Sun of Egypt
Book of Sun Choice
15 Golden Eggs
Book of Sun Multichance
God's Temple Deluxe
1) This campaign is conducted in a form of Tournament Series from 05/08/2020 9:00 UTC to 24/08/2020 7:00 UTC.
2) This campaign consists of 3 individual tournament Series (5 tournaments each), the conditions of which may vary.
3) Points in these tournaments are credited according to two different principles: HSRM (1 multiplier = 1 point). In tournaments that run every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, winning bets bring players points according to the bet multiplier, which is calculated using the following formula: Total winnings / Stake. For example: if you have a stake of €2 and winnings of €10, you will receive 5 points (€10 / €2 = 5 points). HSRP (€1 won = 1 point). In tournaments that are held every Thursday and Saturday, 1 point is awarded for every €1 won on a bet. For example: 10 points will be awarded for a €10 winning bet.
4) Only real money rounds are eligible to participate in this tournament.
5) The qualifying games are as follows: Buddha Fortune, Dragon Pearls, Super Marble, Sun of Egypt, Great Panda, Moon Sisters, Tigers Gold, Book of Sun Choice, Aztec Sun, Three Gems, Scarab Riches, Olympian Gods, 777 Gems Respin, 15 Golden Eggs, Book of Sun Multichance and God’s Temple Deluxe.
6) Entering this tournament doesn’t incur any additional costs besides the stake required to make a spin.
7) Each player will get a personal tournament ID for the leaderboard.
8) If two or more players are tied, the players who achieved these results earlier will be awarded better prizes.
9) Tournament rules can be changed at anytime.
10) Malfunction voids all pays.
11) By participating in tournament, you automatically agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined here and the ones which the operator provides.
12) Booongo reserves the right to cancel a tournament for an indefinite amount of time without any payments according to leaderboards in cases of emergency.
13) The minimum bet required to take part in a tournament is 1 EUR (or the equivalent amount in another currency).
14) In order to qualify and be eligible for prizes, each player has to make at least 100 spins using qualifying bets.
15) All scores collected during qualification will be saved for the player.
16) The leaderboard is based on players’ best results. You can improve their results anytime during the tournament.
17) All prizes are credited automatically and you will receive a “win pop up” after the tournament ends and all the scores are calculated.
18) Extra Weekly Tournament (Extra Leaderboard) – in one series of tournaments, you get additional points on the Extra Leaderboard for the following: – 200 points for qualifying – 10 points for every €100 wagered
19) Extra Leaderboard prizes are credited when the last tournament in each series ends.