St Paddy’s Tournament
The total prize pool is €60,000
Oh, lucky march where Yggdrasil prepared for you the new exciting campaign! St Paddy’s Tournament where we hope you can “get in the green” with some lucky spins. St Paddy’s Tournament runs from 1-11 March and has a prize pool of €60,000!
|2 - 3||€5,000|
|4 - 8||€1,000|
|9 - 18||€500|
|19 - 38||€500|
|39 - 138||€100|
|139 - 338||€50|
|339 - 538||€25|
1. St Paddy’s Tournament runs as follows: 01 March 2021 10:00CET – 11 March 2021 23:59CET
2. St Paddy’s Tournament is a global campaign and it is open to all customers who are aged 18 years or over and have registered an account with the operator offering the participating games: Syncronite, Hades, Valley of the Gods, Reel Desire, Valley of the Gods 2, Vikings Go Wild, Multifly!. St Paddy’s Tournament is available in play for real mode. There is no minimum bet required to participate in any of the stages of the campaign.
3. Following their first win in the participating game, players will be provided with a unique tournament id number (“tournament id”), which will identify them on the leaderboard, which is available in the game’s client.
4. The unique tournament id number (“tournament id”) will be highlighted for the players on the leaderboard in the game client to follow their position. Players who are not qualified to leaderboard will not have their position displayed. Each player’s score in the leaderboard is based on the highest multiplier win in any spin in the selected games during the tournament period.
5. If there are two or more equal scores, the player who scored first will have the higher ranking on the leaderboard.
6. The highest score achieved throughout the campaign period by each player will count for their leaderboard ranking.
7. Each player’s leaderboard position will be refreshed every 60 seconds. In the case of delays or to display up to date leaderboard positions, players will need to reload the game.
8. Cash prizes from the leaderboard will be credited to the players’ accounts after leaderboard is over. For operators who have automated payouts implemented, the cash prizes will be automatically credited to the players’ accounts as withdrawable funds. To display the prize accordingly in their balance, players will need to reopen any Yggdrasil game once the leaderboard is over. For all other operators, prizes will need to be credited as cash (no wagering requirements) manually within 72 working hours.
9. Yggdrasil reserves the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games. We further reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
10. Yggdrasil reserves the right to amend or cancel the campaign at any time.
Prize pool for the St Paddy’s Tournament campaign is €60.000.
Prize pool for this campaign is set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.